Disaster Recovery as a Service:
Ensure business continuity with accelerated recovery
Making sure that your business is ready to withstand a disaster is more important now than ever before. Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) mitigates the risk of application downtime and data loss caused by unpredictable events such as cyber-attacks, service outages, or human error.
We provide flexible, reliable DRaaS solutions with verifiable recovery for both virtual and physical environments, with multiple recovery options for rapid availability of your critical applications and data.
DR planning and Testing:
A proven DR strategy is the key to protecting your business and meeting regulatory requirements. We provide you with a policy-based DR plan, unique to your Service Level Agreement requirements, with clear Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs). Based on the DR Plan, our highly skilled engineers implement, test, and manage the DRaaS solution, ensuring the fast availability of your data environment.
Reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with on-demand DR infrastructure rather than paying for dedicated assets in a physical environment. DRaaS replaces upfront capital investments with predictable pricing for DR services tailored to your requirements on a usage-based subscription model.
- Mitigate against the risk of operational delays, financial losses and reputational damage.
- Simplify your operations by eliminating multiple point products and leverage the best of breed technologies and expertise.
- Meet Service Level Agreement compliance requirements with a complete audit trail, reporting, and non-disruptive DR testing.
- Minimise downtime and data loss with the flexibility to choose a recovery point just seconds before the data loss event.
- Lower your operational expenses by replacing CapEx with Opex.
DRaaS features include:
Boost your data resiliency, consolidate your Backup and DR in a single fully managed service:
Data protection is essential, along with maintaining the integrity and accessibility of your data to resume normal business operations quickly after a disaster occurs. The best defence against data loss is to ensure that you have an off-site backup and disaster recovery strategy in place. Consolidating industry-leading Backup and DR in a single fully managed backup and disaster recovery service eliminates multiple point-products, unnecessary data copies and simplifies your operations with a data management specialist partner as your single point of contact.