Overcome technical challenges and accelerate successful outcomes that will enable you to develop a secure environment to protect and recover your data effectively with DMP SA’s Professional Services.
Our data management specialists are dedicated to helping customers remove the burden of backup challenges and solve critical data management issues.
Our team of engineers hold the highest industry accreditations from world-leading companies and maintain all product certification levels to provide specialized technical capabilities and excellent service delivery.
- Project Services: We can help you design and deploy a successful data management environment by working with your team, from strategy through to implementation to ensure that your customised solution is implemented correctly, runs optimally and efficiently for best performance in your environment.
The successful outcome of a project depends on a properly executed project plan. Our Project Methodology consists of the following phases:
Phase 1.0: Kick-off Project
This initial phase provides us with the opportunity to discuss your environment and requirements. The main goal of the kick-off project is for our teams to collaborate on the scope of the project, the tasks, responsibilities, and the planning of the project.
Phase 2.0: Design Phase
In the Design phase the Technical Design Blueprint is created. The Design is based on an assessment of your environment and various workshops tocreate a modern, optimized architecture. Once the Design is approved by all parties we move to the Implementation phase.
Phase 3.0: Implementation Phase
The Implementation Phase is executed by our team together with your IT Administration team according to design and the project plan. We strive to provide continuous knowledge transfer with your team during project deployment. During project delivery we constantly measure all project milestones against the approved project plan.
Phase 4.0: Handover, Support and Training
Following the successful implementation phase, the environment will be handed over to your team. The project artefacts are handed over to our support team to ensure a smooth transition from project to daily operations. Informal training is provided to your technical teams so that they understand the deployment and the relevant daily tasks. Formal product specific training can be arranged if required.
Phase 5.0: Project Management
A Project Manager is assigned to ensure that all phases are effectively delivered and measured.
Additional Professional Service offerings include:
- Data and Archive Migration: We help you select a migration strategy that aligns with your operational, financial and compliance needs and deliver successful migration at scale.
- Health Check Assessment: Our health check assessment focuses on the state of your backup and recovery environment. We uncover systemic issues and identify areas for improvement within your current data environment. We provide meaningful insights to develop optimization plans and improvements that balance your business and changing data management requirements.
- Consulting: Our consultants are experienced with data management challenges and provide insights into how you can protect, store and manage your data more efficiently. We help you identify vulnerabilities and gaps and can help you rectify issues and adjust your data management environment to improve your service levels and expand the reach of your Backup/Recovery footprint.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning: We take a transformative approach to disaster recovery policy design and implementation to ensure a successful disaster recovery plan that enables you to recover quickly and painlessly with the capability to verify data integrity and validate compliance.