Data Management for today’s complex environments
In a world where data is the lifeblood of every organisation, having a modern, effective data management strategy is crucial. Organisations shifting to a cloud-first approach need flexibility and agility to protect and manage data spread across different locations, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Effective data management does not have to be complex.
Our turnkey Data Management as a Service (DMaaS) offers world-class technology and expertise to businesses of all sizes.
By leveraging our Data Management as a Service (DMaaS) solutions, you gain immediate access to leading technologies and extensive expertise to address all aspects of data management, across on-premise, edge, private and multiple cloud locations.
Our solutions include backup and recovery, disaster recovery, data analytics, data governance, secure local-based cloud storage and value-added managed services. With DMaaS, you gain complete control, accessibility and visibility of your data.
The advantages of DMaaS:
- Moving from CapEx to Opex funding reduces the complexity associated with managing multiple service levels, technical infrastructure and license terms.
- Improve your operational efficiency, business resilience and business continuity.
- Gain full visibility and control of your entire data landscape.
- Reduce data loss impacts, minimize security risk and avoid lengthy downtime.
- Gain extensive insights from untapped data and effectively monetise your data.
- Become more cost-efficient.
A proactive approach is always better than a reactive approach. DMaaS solutions delivered by a proven partner specialising in data management brings world-class service and value to your organisation. Our specialists are available to help you identify any risk area’s you may have within your current strategy.